Our VPS solutions are designed to suit all of your needs, and scale up as your business grows.
Our servers are assembled and configured, to deliver you optimal performance. Our VPS servers are powered by Intel next-generation architecture, NVMe SSD storage, and a highly resilient infrastructure, to meet your needs.
You can use all of your hardware resources for hosting websites or business applications — and you get admin access to your virtual server, too. With our VPS range, you can manage your web projects in a server environment.
Debian, CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, Slackware, OpenSUSE, Alpine, Windows Server
Intel next-generation Processors Industry-leading Dedicated Enterprise Servers
(1) A Virtual Private Server is a virtual server which is private to you with your own resources even though it is installed on a physical computer running multiple operating systems.
(2) Private Server with smaller dedicated resources.
(1) Premium bandwidth can be understood as partnerships that host makes with some high quality bandwidth carriers or providers. Such carriers are measured using tiers, 'tier1' being of the highest quality.
(2) A Tier 1 carrier operates and owns their physical network. They then sell the connection to a network.
(1) Using SSH Client (If you use Windows, PuTTY is a good choice and free)
(2) Enter your servers IP address or domain name in the 'hostname' field.
(3) When prompted to 'Login as:', type in 'root' Type in your password.
(1) Unmanaged, You have to configure the server your self, its not managed by Canadahost.
(1) Physical server with VPS Software and Operating System
(2) We host your VPS in Toronto Ontario Or Markham Ontario.
(3) Servers are positioned in an datacenter telecommunications carrier hotel in Canada.
(1) Yes, upgrade/downgrade procedure is very easy and fast. However, sometimes it requires an account transfer to another server, Upgrades/downgrades are processed at the regular renewal price: discounts, coupons are not applicable during this procedure.