SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer, a global standard security technology that enables encrypted communication between a web browser and a web server.
No Reissuing If you make changes or upgrade your server, you can not re-issue your certificate.
Most SSL Certificates are nearly 100% compatible with all browsers and systems.
All SSL Certificates provide your website with an extra assurance that your site is safe to conduct business online.
Most SSLs offers up to 256-bit encryption. and certificatse are also signed with a strong 2048-bit root.
(1) SSL is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browser remain private.
(2) SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and its successor, TLS (Transport Layer Security), are protocols for establishing authenticated and encryption.
(1) SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a cryptographic protocol designed to keep communication safe over the Internet.
(2) Boost Ranking & Increase Brand Value, Google updated its algorithm and added HTTPS as a ranking signal. If your website is secured with SSL certificate and web URL starts with a secure HTTPS protocol, then you will get the ranking advantage in search engines.
(3) Trusted indicators, An SSL certificate also provides your web-resource with trusted indicators which can help visitors to make sure that your website is reliably protected.
(1) We'll request the SSL on your behalf and installation requires, Advance knowledge in specialized area of the server which the SSL Is installed on, we take care of that for you.
(2) It's Simple purchase a Wildcard Certificate SSl and Installation Service costs $50.00 Canadian.
(1) Yes, Trusted indicators show that your website is secure can help visitors to make sure that your website is reliably protected.
(1) Wildcard SSL provides protection an SSL certificate can offer, meeting many standards and regulations for online businesses, such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, HITECH, GDPR, and others.