EV SSL Certificates Your visitors deserve more than just encryption to protect their data in transit. They need to know without a doubt it's you on the other end of their connection Extended validation green business name for confidence.
No Reissuing If you make changes or upgrade your server, you can not re-issue your certificate.
Most SSL Certificates are nearly 100% compatible with all browsers and systems.
All SSL Certificates provide your website with an extra assurance that your site is safe to conduct business online.
Most SSLs offers up to 256-bit encryption. and certificatse are also signed with a strong 2048-bit root.
(1) SSL is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browser remain private.
(2) SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and its successor, TLS (Transport Layer Security), are protocols for establishing authenticated and encryption.
(1) Adds your company name to the browser interface in the branded address bar enabled by EV SSL. Increase user confidence and transaction rates by showing your true identity online.
(2) Company Validation Company Branded Within Browser.
(1) We'll request the SSL on your behalf and installation requires, Advance knowledge in specialized area of the server which the SSL Is installed on, we take care of that for you.
(2) It's Simple purchase a EV SSl and Installation Service costs $75.00 Canadian.
(1) Yes. The green address bar helps boost transactions, form completions, new user signups and engagement. When internet users see the green address bar, 60% are more likely to make a financial transaction and 40% are more likely to make a purchase.
(1) EV SSL certificates let your customers know you're employing the best-of-breed security measures to keep their transactions safe. More than 50% of site visitors believe an online business with the green address bar is trustworthy, secure, and safe to do business with.
(1) EV SSL provides the strongest protection an SSL certificate can offer, meeting many standards and regulations for online businesses, such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, HITECH, GDPR, and others.