Canadahost's hosted business emailbox's and features offer's great value to grow your business.
As low as
With a 2-yr term (15% savings)
You pay $100.58 today After 2-yr term Renews for $3.95/mon ($114.80 total)*$10/yr setup fee included in the above totalDiscount code automatically applied at checkout
You pay $120.98 today After 2-yr term Renews for $4.95/mon ($138.80 total)*$10/yr setup fee included in the above totalDiscount code automatically applied at checkout
You pay $161.78 today After 2-yr term Renews for $6.95/mon ($186.80 total)*$10/yr setup fee included in the above totalDiscount code automatically applied at checkout
IMAP and POP3 Email client
a secure and reliable email service Get instant access to email With Webmail client manage your inbox from anywhere in the world.
Get instant access to email from Apple, Android and Windows devices with any client supporting IMAP/POP3 For Example with Outlook Express Client
(1) Once you've registered your brand new free .ca email domain or your own domain Set up the email program of your choice, for example: Microsoft Outlook. quickly enter the data manually or settings are automatically sent to you device with just a few clicks.
(2) For your own domain you must update the DNS records for the your domain.
(1) Yes, we can help you migrate your previous emails to our service, however depending on the volume of emails there may be a small fee.
(1) Changing your email address is easy you can change your email address in just a few clicks
(2) You can setup to have all mail to your old address to be forwarded to the new address.
(1) Our Hosted Email package connect your POP3/IMAP Email box to any client.
(2) You must have Outlook Express email client, The client must be installed come's with Microsoft Office after installing it onto your device, you can set up your email address in Outlook with just a few clicks.
(1) Yes, you can setup your email address with a domain of your choosing
(2) If its registred with us you don't need to update the nameservers.
(3) For your own domain you must update the DNS records for the your domain.
(1) No, Our plans are designed for businesses that require fewer than 10 Email Accounts.